Connak Foundation and Faith Care put smiles on faces at day 6 of the free annual medical outreach at Connak resource center in Umuhia, Abia state Nigeria yesterday Thursday 1st of August 2019.
In order to make sure people get the health care they desperately needed, the organizations put up a team of professional medical practitioners from United state of America and Nigeria with standard equipment and facility, creating a live changing opportunity also integrating faith and healthcare.
Reports from the official page below;
Medical outreach day 6 update
- Over 600 patient were attended to with drugs and each patient were educated on the usage of drugs given at the Pharmacy department.
- The Eye clinic recorded 204 patient and 113 glasses were dispensed.
- 150 patients were tested under the HCV, RVS, HBsag (B and C). RBS & Urinalysis and all were successful at the laboratory.
- Dental had over 150 patient.
- Over 70 Surgical successful operation with no record of casualties according to report from lexbrainworks.
So far, the free medical outreach at Connak foundation in collaboration with Faith Care have been successful and over 1000 treatment and Surgical operation in total on day 6 of the outreach. Today August 2nd 2019 will be the end of this life changing exercise, and we at lexbrainworks will give you final update.
see more photos below;